Where has he gone?
Where has he gone?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Where is Freddy? I haven't seen Freddy in forever. His old lady must have banned him from the forum or he is so into World of War Craft he hasn't come out of the house in 6 months! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Your old lady's gonna ban you from here soon, Union Man!
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Hey Union Man after sykes had blocked the forum and few other sites up there he just quit coming back. He said it was time to retire from the forum anyways. As the for WoWC I think he said he was Knight or something like that now level 60 or 70. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Sykes blocked this forum up there?
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Yeah. They blocked alot site up there. I worked there for while and it seem like everything was blocked. Freddy told the reason they blocked because someone said that him, his old lady and few others were posting while at work.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Hell, I know I was when I was there. I think the real reason was that people were getting on there and trash talking Sykes and they didn't want their employees hearing the real story about that sweat shop up there.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks